As with all industries, security in the container technology sector is a top concern. According to Pat Gelsinger, CEO VMware, security policies, products and people must be aligned across private and public clouds, and, unfortunately, there is a disconnect between business and technology leaders on container technology security priorities, approaches and what should be protected.
Learn about Docker Container and container technology security issues and how the container application developers are addressing them:
- CloudPassage Adds Docker Security
- Docker Expands its Security Platform
- Focus Docker security strategy on near-term
- The slow walk toward Docker security
- Threat Stack now covers threats to containers
- VMware CEO to Outline Need for a Comprehensive IT Security Architecture at RSA Conference
- What does security for containers mean?